Sunday, January 10, 2016

Proud as a peacock

I did make a start on a cushion cover a few weeks before Christmas and pinned it on my "wall" while I was getting around to buying the insert.  Having bought the insert it was time finish off the back of the cover and the cushion  is now sitting proudly on our bed.  I found the pattern here .    I did make a slight change and used gold coloured beads to create the comb instead of fabric as I wanted to add some bling to my peacock.  


I am making very slow progress with pulling the papers off the back of my spiderweb tablerunner.

But good progress with the apron which I will post some piccies of once completed and in the meantime

 Happy sewing all

1 comment:

Anthea said...

Hi Karen, oh wow your cushion looks amazing, & I love the blingy beads, they finish off the peacock so beautifully... lovely work!