Sunday, March 1, 2020

OMG for March

Being the first of the month means setting a goal to reach by the end of the month.   At this point I am going to embarrass myself and admit that I have a big scrap management problem.


And that is only half of my scrap pile.   At one stage they were all colour coded but over time they have become jumbled as I have rummaged through the containers to find that "just right piece".

So my OMG for March is to get these sorted into colour, throw out anything less than a 2 1/2 '' square and make a start on getting some of them cut up.

Teal is the rainbow scrap colour for March and hopefully I can show you something made entirely out of these scraps in teal at the end of the month.

I am working on my Making Us Laugh item which has a reveal date of 19th March so this will take priority.  

Back soon and in the meantime


Happy sewing all

6 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Good luck with your scrap sorting and organization, I'm sure you will find beautiful teal scraps for some great RSC blocks. Can't wait to see your Challenge revealed!

Fiona said...

hmmmm…. you may need to eat lots of icecream to get the containers???? hahah..... having them sorted does make such a difference...
Hugz

Janice said...

I’m sure you will have fun tidying up your scraps. Do you want to pop over and sort out mine when you are finished.😜. Good luck with RSC d your other projects too.

Vera said...

Spring is just the right time for such goal ;) Good luck!

Patty said...

Happy scraps! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

Marsha Cooper said...

Hey don't be embarrassed. If I put all my scraps for a picture, yours would only be a drop in the bucket!
I am working bit by bit with organizing and finding things to make.