Thursday, March 5, 2020

Show me Something Rainbow

Is this month's theme over at Sarah Goer quilts.  This month I did not have to scroll too far back and    decided to  go with my rainbow log cabin quilt where a block was made each month last year for the rainbow scrap challenge.    A log cabin quilt had been on my to do list for ages and I love the end result.


Head on over to Sarah's blog to see more rainbow loveliness.

Don't forget that it is the first Friday of the month tomorrow which means that it is FNwF and you can join in all the fun by signing up over here.

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all  

6 comments:

Maria said...

A beautiful Rainbow Log Cabin Quilt...
Look forward to sewing along on Friday...

Fiona said...

I love the rainbow of log cabins.... looking forward to sewing along with you on Friday...
Hugz

Mia said...

Amazing quilt, Karen. I love your log cabin squares. What a great idea to use this design on circles!!!! I am still trying to make my second log cabin square!!! Hugs, my friend.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Lovely log cabin quilt!

retdairyqueen said...

Looks amazing

Ondrea said...

Love it!! Does that log cabin design have a particular name?