Friday, August 26, 2022

Orange Table Scraps

During the week those orange slabs that were sewn together at the beginning of the month have now been converted to bibs.


Hanging towels for my stall were made.   


Just when I think that all items on my "to do list" are completed another idea for my stall pops up such as shopping totes.  One can never have enough of them.  
 
  
I did think of another item this morning while enjoying a cup of coffee and the appropriate fabrics have been pulled ready to cut out and sew up.


While in the sewing room I was listening to another e-book.   I have read a lot of Di Morrissey's books over the years and enjoyed everyone of them.    


Don't forget to head on over to the Joyful Quilter see more orange table scraps.   

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all

12 comments:

kiwikid said...

You have been busy Karen,all your makings look great. Looking forward to the next one.

Maria said...

Nice finishes for the market.
Wonder what that fabric will turn into???

Annie said...

Ah, bibs are so useful. And these are perfect for the coming Fall season. And a great way to make use of scraps tossed aside from other projects. Love your other useful and reusable items for retail as well.

grammajudyb said...

Gotta love those bibs! And you can never have too many of those towels that hang securely from the oven or fridge handles!

Fiona said...

Lovely bibs and hanging towels... now I wonder what you are up to next? I also enjoy Di Morrissy....
Hugz

Lin said...

Nice work with your scraps - the bibs are fun and the towels look great. xx

Janice said...

Your stall is going to be so well stocked. Make sure you take a photo of it all set up.

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a lovely batch of items for your stall, Karen. Thanks for sharing those ORANGE bibs with the TABLE SCRAPS Challenge! Will you get up to some more fun with Light BLUE and/or pumpkin(s) during September? Angela announced the new Color of the Month a few days early.

Susan said...

I'll second Janice's idea - a picture of your stall, please

I popped over to Joyful Quilter too - maybe next year I'll join that too!

Happy making whatever new idea you have.

Ondrea said...

Ooo do I see black pussy cats heads popping around the corner of those bags? So cute! More wonderful finishes. Well done girl!

Angie in SoCal said...

I like those orange accented bibs, too!

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Karen, those are such cute bibs.