Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Chookshed Stitchers Challenge #2 finish

 #2 on my challenge list was 2 reading cushions.  Front 

And back showing the envelope closing which I find much easier than putting in zips or doing buttonholes. 

While in the sewing room this audio book was keeping me company.

Thanks Deana for organising this fun challenge and I look forward to seeing which number comes up next.  Time to head on over here to see what the other challengers achieved.   

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all

9 comments:

Susan said...

Great finishes - Love reading pillows

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Great job! They are both gorgeous!! xx

Laura said...

Very cute! Reading pillows are on my list of to-do projects! :)

Maria said...

Well done on a achieving your goal for #2 Challenge…
Love those reading pillows must make a few for the GGC.

Janice said...

Good on you for making cute cushions and reaching your Number 2 Goal. Isn’t that the best book? We listened to it on our travels. I do hope she writes another.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great finishes. I make my cushions the same way being until recently zipper phobic lol! I have that book on my pile.

Hanne said...

Lovely finishes :-)

ButterZ said...

Love the handles on them too. Great finishes

Chookyblue...... said...

You did great Karen......