Saturday, May 21, 2016

FNSI

It seems no time at all since it was last FNSI - where is this year going.    Last night after a quick dinner of chicken soup - as I was not hungry due to having a "girls day out" lunch - I made a start on preparing and sewing up more of  my blue and white HST's.


Chain piecing the blocks to speed up the process.

All sewn, cut and pressed.   My next job is to square them all up to the required size.

 And to finish off I found the perfect piece of fabric to use for my circle to describe the day's activity of a "girls day out".


So now that I am on a roll with my blue and white HST's I am going to lay them all out  today to try and decide on which way to place them.

Thanks goes to Wendy again for hosting another FNSI.   Click here to find out what Wendy and the others got up to last night.

Back soon and in the meantime


Happy sewing all


6 comments:

Sisbabestitches said...

Great way to get on with some sewing! There are some really gorgeous blues in there :) That is one fab fabric for your circle, what a brilliant find :) Sounds like a perfect Friday! Best of luck for more hst sewing the rest of the weekend :)

Nana said...

I like the combination of blue and white!

Nana

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen,beautiful work my friend,I love your circle :)

Maria said...

What a great way to finish a girls lunch out, an evening of sewing with cyber friends... Great blocks....

Anthea said...

Lovely shades of blue there Karen!

Kaisievic said...

Lots of lovely blue, Karen. Love your girls' day out block, too.