Friday, May 6, 2016

One Monthly Goal for May

I have just been back to check on my list that I made  at the beginning of the year and a couple of items still remain on it.     Time to remedy this so onto getting out the blue and white half square triangles that the ladies of my quilt group made for me to have a play with them.

 And make a start on cutting up more HST's with my blue fabrics.  I am using the same white fabric in each block to tie it altogether.  

I am thinking bedrunner so my aim for this month is to cut and sew out  the required number of HST's.  I am not going to be too ambitious and go for the finished item.

Quite a few have already signed up for OMG for May and if you would like to see their progress you can here.

Back soon with some photos of which way I have decided to place the HST's.     I found a website with 25 different ways - maybe too confusing.    In the meantime

Happy sewing all


2 comments:

Anthea said...

lovely blues there Karen... happy sewing with them!

Heidi said...

So smart to limit your goal realistically - I hope your blocks are coming along! It looks like I may need to repeat my May goal in June!