Friday, October 28, 2016

World Quilting Travel Adventure

A couple of weeks ago I saw a new challenge on JoJoHall's blog calling for  travellers to sign up for a World Quilting Adventure which she is hosting.   Now who could refuse such an offer....not me.     So I sent off a request to JoJo and she was very kind and allowed me to join her and 23 others on their trip around the world even though I was  few weeks  late.   We are going to visit 7 states of the USA and  9 countries in no particular order.   Here is my passport and boarding pass


And our first destination is Oregon.  JoJo has given some interesting information about her home State which can be found here and this is the view from her window.


This was the challenge for September but not wanting mine to be as big I did my interpretation  and came up with "mug rug" sized version.


I hope that JoJo enjoys my version of her view as much as I did playing around with her pattern and my scraps.  

Now I will have to quickly unpack my bag and repack for our next destination.

Linking with Quilting is more fun that housework

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all






4 comments:

Bethan said...

This is such a clever idea - I look forward to your next destination!

KimM said...

What an interesting idea for the blog hop. Looking forward to visiting the states and countries.
xxx

JoJo said...

Hi Karen. I just saw your post and Love, Love, Love your mug rug version of Oregon. It is so creative, fun, and useful....a perfect souvenir for your memory of Oregon. I'm working like a crazy woman working on our next destination! Can't wait to see your Hawaii souvenir. 😃

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen ,love your block,well done xx