Sunday, October 21, 2018

I need..........

Sometime ago there was a legal change to blogger whereby a setting had to be activated in order to allow bloggers to receive emails from those leaving comments.     At the time I did activate this and just the last two days I now find that I am no longer receiving emails from those commenting.   I do like to reply to all those who take the time to leave a comment on my blog and now I cannot.

I am hoping that one of you clever readers can give me some instruction on what I have to do to allow emails to come through again.

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all

5 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

You left a comment on my Blog but it wasn't emailed to me
Shez had the answer to your question on her Blog a while ago if you feel like scrolling through to find it

Karen's Korner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Karen if you had already done what I said redo it again as I had to weeks later ,fingers crossed for you my friend xx

Maria said...

Hope you can fix it with Shez's solution.

Cheryll said...

They always fix what isn't broken...
Good luck xox