Tuesday, October 9, 2018

My new walking companion


I know we needed the rain but we have had enough now and as I look out the window today might be the day  to try out my new bag as the sun is shining brightly and the birds are out singing.  I put the bag together by incorporating a few ideas seen on the "net".     

Another bonus of having a few wet days in a row is that good progress has been made on the checker board quilt.   Yesterday it was trimmed, ironed, the binding cut and sewn to the front and now turned to the back waiting to be stitched down.   I see a finish on the horizon soon.

Linking with Finished or not Friday and Oh Scrap.

Back soon and in the meantime



Happy sewing all


6 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Great bag Good job

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen great idea ,awesome bag ,well done my friend xx

Maria said...

Your bag looks great.
Well done with the checkerboard.

Bethan said...

Lovely bag! x

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a lovely bag and thanks for the reminder! I've got a new bag that I'm supposed to be working on. Better get to it!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Cute little bag. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!