Monday, October 12, 2020

Holiday Happenings

Miss M joined hubs and I for the last few days of the school holidays.   Activities included  a bike ride around the Lake - she rode and I walked behind.  Showing me the way.


Waiting for grandma to catch up

A walk to the top of the headland

We had a fantastic view along the coastline and out to sea but sadly no whales in sight today.   After all this exercise it was time to cool off with a paddle


It was not long before she was submerged - clothes and all.    Just as well it was a warm day and we had a boot full of surf towels.


After heading back home to clean up and a change of clothes some quiet time was spent in the sewing room.    Miss M had fun sorting through the overflowing scrap piles.   She was helping sort the colours for the next fabric coloured box.


My only finish this past week was a cord caddy.


Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all

7 comments:

Maria said...

Lovely having fun time with Miss M and you can sew anytime...
I keep meaning to make some of the cord caddies!!

kiwikid said...

Womderful to have time with Miss M, looks like you had wonderful weather.

chrisknits said...

What a wonderful visit she must have had! What pattern did you use for the caddy?

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

What a lovely time you spent with your little lady.

Fiona said...

Creating such lovely memories for Miss M....
Hugz

dq said...

What a precious little memory with her around the lake. She will always remember these kinds of times.

Janice said...

That’s a great way to spend school holidays. And I’m glad you weren’t precious about her getting in the water fully dressed. I’m sure she was a great help sorting the scraps. I can remember doing that with aMum when I was little. Great fun.