Thursday, October 1, 2020

OMG For October

Halloween is not something that is celebrated in a big way in Australia like it is in other countries but I felt it was time that there was a small Halloween themed wallhanging to decorate my sewing room.   

These are the chosen fabrics


How many rulers, pens and pairs of scissors does it take to get the job done??


My OMG for this month is to have a small wallhanging ready to share with you.  To see more goals hop on over to Patty's blog.  

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all

9 comments:

Fiona said...

have a happy time sewing... looking forward to seeing what you come up with

Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Enjoy your creating....look forward to seeing the end result xx

jude's page said...

Sounds like a plan, and I am sure you will have something to show by the end of the month.

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

I guess I'm not sure why Halloween is so huge over here in the US but I'd have to guess because we've made it, like so many other things, so commercialized but I know I absolutely love it for the colors! Good luck on your project!

Marsha Cooper said...

Sounds like a good goal for the start of Fall.....or is it Spring there?

Sheila Oxley said...

Great colors for a fall wall hanging! I can't wait to see your finished project!!!

dq said...

I will be anxious to see what you make! I love Halloween quilts for some reason.

Janice said...

That's a great idea. There are lots of kids in our neighbourhood and trick or treat with the accompanying dress ups is quite the thing. We handed out over 100 lollies last year. I think we will not participate this year, what with COVID and all, but hope to again next year. We've been saying we need something at our letterbox or door to let the kids know we play along, so that is something I can work on for next year. I'm looking forward to seeing your finished project.

Patty said...

Thanks for thinking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.